Holiday Glam & Giving
Holiday Glam & Giving 2016
Saturday, December 3, 2016 • The Meritage Resort & Spa • 11-3 PM
Come to Cope's 5th Annual Holiday Gala to help Protect Napa's Children
Napa Valley's most valueable resource may be a suprise to you: our children! Help support them in style at Cope Family Center's 5th Annual Holiday Glam & Giving Event, Saturday December 3rd at the Meritage Resort from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Tickets are $85 individual, $850 for a table of ten.
This year's theme hopes to inspire the guests by asking the question, "What if you could be the difference in the life of a child?" Guests will be greeted with glasses of sparkling wine while they peruse the silent auction featuring an array of lavish packages from Valley businesses and a fun raffle of custom-decorated holiday wreaths and trees.
Don't miss out on:
- Decorated Tree & Wreath Raffle
- Silent Auction filled with gifts for you or your loved ones
- Gourmet Lunch provided by The Meritage Resort & Spa
- Wines from Co-Wine Chairs Jo Ann Truchard & Rebecca Laird
- Fashion show featuring The Mustard Seed Clothing Co. and Williamson & Co.
- KTVU sports journalist Mark Ibanez will again be our celebrity emcee
- Fantastic Live Auction with auctioneers Richard & Rely Pio Roda of Pio Roda Auctions
The Holiday Glam & Giving event is brought to you through the hard work and dedication of Cope's Woman2Woman Committee. Last year, the event sold out quickly, so get your tickets HERE today!
Child abuse is an issue that affects us all, if not directly, then indirectly. Through community awarenessa nd prevention programs, we can intervene before a child faces adverse experiences, such as abuse or neglect. By supporting local child abuse prevention efforts, you are helping to create a safer, healthier community for all.
For questions or to volunteer, please contact Christina Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 252-1123.