Support for Families Dealing with Divorce & Separation
Feelings of loss, grief, guilt and anger are normal when relationships end. During a parental separation or divorce, children often need reassurance that they can continue to have a positive relationship with both parents. Cope Family Center helps families move through this difficult transition by providing tools to encourage discussion and interaction with mutual respect and understanding.
In cooperation with Child Welfare Services, Cope Family Center provides supervised visitation and monitored exchange to help enhance the health and well-being of children. We can work directly with the court to provide mutual assessment, information and referral services for families.
Cope Family Center provides:
- Supervised Visitation
- Monitored Exchange
- Parent Education, including Children in Between
Click here for class descriptions.
We also provide referrals to the following resources:
- Family counseling services
- Drug treatment services
- Domestic Violence emergency shelter
- Vocational training and employment services
- Family Court Services emergency mediation and/or regular child custody mediation
- Family Court Services orientation and parent education
- Napa Superior Court Legal Self-Help Center services
For more information, please contact Program Manager Melinda Daugherty at 707-252-1123 x 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.