|“How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”|
— Anne Frank
Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your dedication to the well-being of children in Napa County!
We welcome volunteers 16 years old and up to participate in meaningful projects and programs that further our mission and make use of your talents.
As a Cope volunteer you could:
- Gain insight into our community
- Spend quality time with family and friends by volunteering together
- Meet other like-minded people in our community
- Gain new skills
- Try a new career path
- Lead a project
- Be part of a group or team
- Help build a stronger community
"This really is THE place to be if you want to make a difference in our community! Cope focuses on families and kids and they're really great people to work with. There's always an opportunity to help and if more people step up, there's more we can do as a team!"