|“How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”|
— Anne Frank
Join our Volunteer Team
We're committed to making every minute of your time volunteering count. As a volunteer, you will be an integral part of our team and make a meaningful contribution.
We are pleased to announce that we have joined a prestigious group of organizations both in California and nationwide that have been certified by CaliforniaVolunteers.org and PointsofLIght.org as a Service Enterprise. A Service Enterprise fundamentally leverages volunteers and their skills to successfully deliver on the social mission of their organizations. To be a Service Enterprise requires strong and well-developed human resource management practices. Less than 15% of organizations nationwide can be characterized as Service Enterprise.
We promise to do our best to:
- Find meaningful work for you that is appropriate to your skills, interests, and available time
- Provide the training you need to complete assignments
- Be welcoming and include you in social functions at Cope
- Include you in any decision-making process that may affect your volunteer service
- Give you feedback and openly communicate with you
- Show that we appreciate your hard work and what you bring to the team
- Provide you with a safe and friendly work environment
Need more information? Contact Christina Mitchell, Community Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-252-1123 x 114.