We serve all parents and caregivers seeking support, regardless of background, income level or education. All parents experience stress from time to time. The demands of parenting and the challenges that life brings can be overwhelming, whether you are:
- A new mother suffering from postpartum depression
- Divorcing parents trying your best to minimize the impact of separation on your children
- A teen mother raised in an abusive home who wants to break the cycle of violence
- A father, stressed and exhausted from working two jobs to make ends meet, who struggles to find time, patience and energy to bond with your children
- Parents unsure of how to manage your toddler's tantrums
- A grandmother parenting for a second time, after the death of your daughter
- A family on the brink of homelessness after a job loss
These are just some of the challenges that can cause significant stress in the family. Despite parents’ best intentions, their struggles can impact their children. Without support, the toxic stress can sometimes become too much to manage and children can be at risk for neglect and even abuse, negatively impacting their development.
Our goal is to empower parents with the support they need to manage these stressful situations and challenging life events so their children can thrive academically, socially, emotionally and physically.