We are excited to be a part of the
2nd Annual Napa Valley Give!Guide!
The Napa Valley Give!Guide will return for its second season of giving, November 1- December 31, 2014 at midnight. The guide is a catalog featuring 40 local nonprofits, each with a profile to provide readers with information before they make a decision to donate.
Donations are tax-deductible and can be made on the website, free of charge. Every penny goes to the organizations of your choice!
The goal of the Napa Valley Give!Guide is two fold: to raise funds and awareness for local nonprofits; and to inspire Napa Valley to become a community of givers.
Look for Cope Family Center in the catalog coming November 1!
We are here to help your family!
Earthquake Relief & Resources
If you can't find what you're looking for,
please call us or stop by!
1340 Fourth Street
A Guide for Tenants Victimized by Napa Earthquake
The Guide contains answers to each of the following questions and more:
• What does it mean if my apartment building was red, yellow, or green tagged?
• Am I entitled to relocation benefits?
• Are there any other resources available to me?
• Can I reenter the building to get my belongings?
• Is my lease terminated because of earthquake damage?
• Do I still need to pay rent if my unit has been tagged?
• Can the landlord raise my rent to make earthquake repairs?
• Can the landlord take money for earthquake damage repairs out of my security deposit?
Tenants can visit http://www.tenantstogether.org/earthquakeanswers, for more information and to request a copy of the Guide.