SHOW YOU CARE ABOUT NAPA CHILDREN!
TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2015
Join the Funding the Next Generation Napa team and help us show our County Board of Supervisors how much we care as we present a resolution in support of Funding the Next Generation and our Children’s Bill of Rights!
Board of Supervisors South Campus Meeting Room
2741 Napa Valley Corporate Drive, Building 2
If you have questions or need more information, please contact:
Sara Cakebread, Funding the Next Generation Napa Project Coordinator
email@example.com or 707-254- 5309
Napa County Children’s Bill of Rights
BE IT RESOLVED, we resolve to invest in all children and youth so that:
- They are raised in an environment that is peaceful, supportive and secure and meets all of their basic needs (nutritious food, shelter, clothing, healthcare, childcare).
- They have healthy attachments to parents, guardians or caregivers who nurture and love them from birth.
- They enjoy healthful and plentiful meals daily and partake in physical activity and time outdoors.
- They have access to healthcare to maintain optimum physical, mental and dental health.
- They have access to quality education that promotes future success in school, career and life.
- They voice opinions in matters of interest to them, develop their leadership capacity and engage in their community.
- They feel supported by the larger community and maintain a sense of hope for the future.
- They are encouraged to explore and express their innate curiosity and creativity.
Cope is expanding & moving right next door to 707 Randolph!
To learn more about our new home or to find out how you can get involved click the link below: